This saying has never been so true. I spent practically the whole month of April stressing hardcore about school, graduating, the wedding, my parents coming to visit and so much more. But now May has come and is blooming. I've got one more final which I'm not worried about, I'm graduating Northwest College with a degree in Natural Resource Biology, the wedding is in 2 weeks, my parents made it here safely and are having fun on their short vacation. Everything is falling into place. I'm so ready to be done with school and to be married. This summer is going to be such a blast with my new husband, my grandparents (who stay in Cody all summer) and my mom coming out for a couple of weeks!
"The good life is inspired by love and guided by knowledge."
*U
pdate* It's all done...I'm graduated!
"The good life is inspired by love and guided by knowledge."
*U
Congratulations Lauren!
ReplyDeleteThanks! See you in less than 2 weeks!
ReplyDelete