Monday, November 30, 2009

...and many more

We made it 6 months. We can no longer qualify for an annulment, it would be a legit divorce now. Not that the thought of that ever crosses my mind, but Grant's mom did make a mention of that soon after we got married, that we only have 6 months if we don't want it to get expensive to split up. Grant and I never speak of divorce, the word never leaves our mouths. Before our wedding, we read "The Love Dare" which opened our eyes to the weakness of relationships and how to make your marriage "fire proof." I would strongly recommend this book to any couple.
Anyway, enough with my tangent. Being married is amazing, I can't believe its been 6 months already. It feels like it was last weekend.

Photo by LPA


I thank God everyday for allowing us to have such an amazing life.

1 comment: