stayed out too late and gotten up too early, done things I'm not proud of, thought I was in love, been lazy, made big mistakes, cared what others think, cried myself to sleep, partied too hard, wasted opportunities, seen things I wouldn't wish on anyone, overreacted, laid friends to rest, been so jealous its made me sick, lied, learned you can't change people who don't want to change, been depressed, got mad over stupid things, worried too much, been so scared I peed my pants, procrastinated, been ashamed, taken people for granted, gotten in trouble, never done drugs, realized you can't change the past, made bad decisions, hurt people's feelings, had my feelings hurt, broke hearts and had mine broken, made my parents proud, done things people can only dream about, stopped to take pictures, gained friends and lost ones I was very close to, fallen madly in love, married my best friend.

I've been kicked down and been on top of the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment